silakan follow

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

tough week i guess...

oit!!

hurm...its been almost a week i didnt post any entry to my blog...kinda BZ with all the assignments...final year...lots of final year projects...that gets me all dizzy!! and i hate this situation...HATE IT!!! im not as strong as what people think i am...im totally WEAK...but im not a looser!! ok?

u know what...i asked my sissy once "what if i quit college"?? argh!! what a stupid question!! ahahah and she said "ur life u decide it..rite?? come on girls..its ur  final year dont be a quitter.."
herm..mayb she's rite..its my final year..my last year..
i have to see someone who i can talk t0o...who can motivate me..who can make me feel "refresh"...

well...with all those assignments..new semester, new environment...i have to struggle..struggle to excellence...
dear GOD..please..help me...help me and guide me in whatever im up to...

herm...i gotta class to attend..english for communication..hurm...gotta go!

promised my self..to face all the obstacle in front..and bring back the old oggey in a new oggey!! ahahaha
the old oggey who never quit...who will face all the obstacle in front...who with a huge dreams and take all the responbility as a challenge to improve my self and become a better student...huahuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment